Badger Clear Zinc SPF30 82g
Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream - SPF 30 Unscented
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone— clear zinc starts rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 40min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Certified cruelty-free.
Badger's SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you've got to try it to believe it! Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity, this broad-spectrum formula is in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Active ingredient: 18.75% uncoated clear zinc oxide. Badger's clear zinc oxide sunscreens are less whitening on the skin and just as safe and effective as standard non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreens.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Seabuckthorn Extract.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.