G&G Vitamin C Complex 500mg - 120 Capsules
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
OUR VITAMIN C COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT
We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid), acerola cherries and rose hip, in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C complex supplements. Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) and rose hip (Rose canina) are both well known for their rich vitamin C profile, including naturally occurring bioflavonoids, which can assist the absorption of vitamin C.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C contributes to the normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.
WHY BUY G&G VITAMINS?
G&G Vitamins are manufactured in the UK at G&G's own ISO Class 8 Cleanroom. G&G is a family owned business that focuses on providing the highest quality products using 100% green energy
|1 capsule provides:||RI%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500mg||625%|
|Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose||100mg|
|Suitable for vegetarians and vegans