Optibac for Women 30 caps
Optiback for Women
A well-researched live cultures supplement for women proven to survive to reach the vagina. Contains Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®. Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry. Alongside taking this product, please also consider lifestyle factors such as diet i.e. reducing your intake of sugar which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts, increasing your water intake and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area which can upset the natural vaginal pH. Suitable and safe to take during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause.
Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
How to use
- Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as desired or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use 1 capsule a day may suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- Take daily for best results.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.