The world’s first certified organic fish oil, Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is an award-winning premium nutritional oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.
- Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
- Pleasant natural citrus flavour.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take one to three teaspoons daily. For children aged 1 to 12, take one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation as the recommended daily dose or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Approx. 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle.