Viridian Astaxanthin is sourced from fresh water microalgae, cultivated with pristine water from the Himalayas. It is grown in an ideal climate so the process has minimal environmental impact. There is no artificial heating or cooling just natural sunlight to allow the microalgae to flourish.
This carotenoid is a lipid soluble pigment and red in colour. The vivid red of Astaxanthin is produced by the microalgae as a protective reaction to UV light.
- Vegan Astaxanthin in vegetable capsules
- Sourced from fresh water microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis), one of the richest sources of natural astaxanthin
- Cultivated using natural waters from the Himalayas
- Formulated in a base of marigold flower, naturally rich in the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin
- 100% active ingredients with no fillers, binders or nasties
- GMO free, palm oil free, never animal tested, ethically made.
Directions: As a food supplement take one capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
One vegan capsule provides:
|Astaxanthin extract (5%)
|In a base of Marigold Flowers (Calendula Officinalis)